Post No. 2

 Around Town 


I feel lucky to have take this class spring term because there are so many beautiful flowers in bloom right now! This was taken on a walk I took with my boyfriend in down town Corvallis, and is my close up submission. 
I took this on the photo walk with Sara Rose. I was a very happy accident, my hand slipped just as I took the picture and I didn't think it would turn out...but here it is! I am very happy with this one! This is my medium length submission.

This was taken in the Old World Deli in down town Corvallis. I unfortunately didn't get the name of the band but they where wonderful! Its hard to tell, but this man is playing an instrument that is a mix of a tuba, trumpet, horn, and harmonica. He also has a kick drum that he is playing with his bare feet. This is my over all submission. 




Comments

Popular Posts